The MBA Bubble is about to burst
YOU’LL FIND OUT
- The worst mistakes young professionals make when investing in their education
- Why MBAs are NOT worth and DON’T lead to higher salaries
- How MBAs are a leftover product of the industrial age…and don’t teach the skills required to thrive in today’s business world
- How Business Schools use deceitful marketing strategies to take credit for your success and lure in more unsuspecting students
- Why you could be wasting over $100,000 on an MBA…even if you have a full scholarship
DON’T FALL FOR THE MBA TRAP
Find out more about The MBA Bubble
This eye-opening look into the world of MBA’s relays convincing arguments against going to business school and exposes the truth about the education bubble that is about to burst.
About the author
Mariana Zanetti earned her MBA degree from one of Europe’s top business schools and has over twelve years of international marketing experience working for global companies.
Analyze your education investment
Most MBA applicants do not evaluate the Return Of Investment (ROI) of their education properly. Many of them take for granted that they will get a six-figure job after graduation.
“The only serious or significant book warning against the costs and consequences of getting an MBA. For people contemplating an MBA, this book is a must just as a Polio vaccination”.
Aaron Clarey, author of Worthless: The Young Person’s Indispensable Guide to Chosing the Right Major and Enjoy The Decline
” A well-argued demonstration of how earning an MBA can be a liability instead of an asset ”
What readers are saying about the MBA Bubble